Monday, February 11, 2008

Living A Dream Means Listening To The Signs

Part of living any Dream, is to be attentive to what is needed ....

And right now, my son is SO TIRED, he needs a break.

He works several times harder than his class colleagues because he is, of course, doing it all in another language - and so every so often it catches up with him like being hit by a train ...

So we have organised ourselves a last minute break .... just a night or two .... but time out for him to recharge his wee batteries.

It must be done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I`m loving Spain and I wanna live there. I`m looking for someone who fell the same. And I wanna write e-mail and letter. Write on e-mail yorkie@vp.pl

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wondered how you go about meeting people in Cordoba. Particularly if you have met fellow brits. My sister has settled in Cordoba with her boyfriend and has had a baby, he is now 18 months. She is happy other than not havng met any other British people and I would really like to help her out. She lives very near the old town so it is quite easy for her to get around. Any help or advice you could give would be gratefully received.
Thank you, Lucie

Amanda Hamilton said...

Hi Lucie ... I personally am a great believer in "the world won't beat a path to your door" ... it sounds negative, but what I mean when I say it is that if you want something, go out and find it ...

With an 18 month old, parks are great, as are swimming pools, kids clubs etc. I do not know Cordoba city well enough to say what papers exist there, but she can go to her local newsagent and get the local rag - in Spanish and English. Also I think doing courses really helps too - a Spanish course is bound to expose her to Brits - of which there are plenty!

Hope that helps Lucie x